Today for the first time in months I feel like I got something accomplished around the house. All of the laundry is put away and I managed to go through all of Beth's old baby clothes and donate them to a friend. Now I have a clean closet...two actually since I cleaned one while I put away the linens.I have really done well at school, but I feel like I am getting a D or even an F here at home and you know what they say about failure in the home.....But today was a good day and I got something done. :)
1 comment:
I know what you mean. I miss that feeling of getting things done around the house- I look around and just see everything that needs to be done and really wish I could do it. (That's saying a lot for me since I really don't like doing housework in the first place). Hopefully that urge to get things done lasts when I am actually able to do stuff!
On another note- I got a very nice surprise in the mail today, which I am guessing is from you! You are too much, Missy! I can't believe you sent that! Thank you so much!
Post a Comment