Thursday, September 11, 2008

Why Can't We Get Over It?

Our family has been sick with a stomach virus since Labor Day weekend. It took me two weeks to get back to "normal." It seemed like all was better this weekend, but Joshua decided to throw up and start us all over again. Joshua missed two days of school, Beth threw up at our new Michael's store yesterday and has had diarrhea, and Elliott was sent home today after having a "blow out" at the school. Ugh! WHY CAN"T WE JUST GET OVER IT? I have uber cleaned and sanitized everything that can be touched in the house. You know I have a sneaking suspicion that Jay, who didn't get sick at all, is our "outbreak monkey." It is very suspicious that he managed to avoid the sickness.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I hope you all get feeling better soon! How awful to be sick for so long!

Anonymous said...

Open the windows and let Ike blow away the Ick. I am sure Jay is pumped with every shot known to mankind or at least to the USAF that helps his ammune system. Hope you ALL feel better soon. Mom in GA