These are his baptism pictures:




Pictures of wildlife, kids and Elliott and Andy at a park in North Augusta SC:














Pictures of Elliott and Amy:




Jay and I were finally able to swing an endowment session together with my parents. We always knew that the temple is a special place and it was wonderful to be there together. Jay and I were the witness couple and before the session the officiator took us aside to explain some new practices. When he found out our last name he relayed that he was the new husband of Jay's Aunt Margaret and that this was not their normal temple day. Well talk about coincidences! We took a visit out to Hartsville SC in our old stake to visit with them and had a great time there too.
It was great being back at home with my parents and sister Laney. Dad and I went fishing and cleaned up on bass! Unfortunately I forgot the camera for that one. I love catching the big ones! I bought a new top float lure and hope the San Angelo lake bass like it as much as the Augusta Lake bass did. Speaking of fishing, we took a pit stop at a Bass Pro Shop. The kids loved it! An aquarium, museum, hiking trail, restaurant, and store all in one. AWESOME!
Laney and I went to the midnight release of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It was fun, but as always the books are better. I was unfortunate enough to have to sit next to the 25 something weirdo who thought a wizards outfit looked like a towel pinned on as a cape. He also wore flip-flops which he kicked off during the show and had his feet all up in my lap. It was so annoying I almost said something...which, for those of you who know how non-confrontational I am, is saying something.
Jay and I checked out the Fort there and were really pleased to see the new military housing. While he still holds out hope for something new and different the trip back to Augusta made us a little less weary of the inevitable.
Casualties for this vacation were small. Beth got her fingers pinched in a bathroom stall latch and said "Those should be banished!" Jay and I have really sore neck muscles. My are eczema went away for the second half of the trip, but me heels are badly cracked.
1 comment:
It's fun to see your family! I can't believe how much Laney looks like you! Glad you had a fun trip!
Post a Comment