A mom and her blog. Set up for family and friends who want to know what kind've crazy we are up to these days!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
The Winner Dance
From Joshua's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. I love this little dance. It always makes me laugh. Not sure where he learned it though, it isn't anything he has ever seen at home.
Ha! That is hilarious. Are you sure you haven't been getting down and boogying at home when you thought Joshua was taking a nap but was actually spying on you! :)
Hahahaha! Now that I think about it.....Yes, you know I love to do this exact dance around the house when I am doing the laundry. JK ya'll! I hope he will learn better dances in ballet with Beth
6 comments:
Ha! That is hilarious. Are you sure you haven't been getting down and boogying at home when you thought Joshua was taking a nap but was actually spying on you! :)
I have TOTALLY seen you do that dance! ;) So funny!
I think I saw Alex Liddell doing that dance..or one like that at my house once. What are you teaching the kids at your house?
I love it! I think every kid has a happy dance. Even Jaydin has a happy dance and he's only 2!
Hahahaha! Now that I think about it.....Yes, you know I love to do this exact dance around the house when I am doing the laundry. JK ya'll! I hope he will learn better dances in ballet with Beth
Actually, Polly, it's JT that dances like that, but I'm not smart like Missy, so I've never captured it on video. Very cute Joshua!
Post a Comment