As I am sure you all know, I love reading and reading things my friends are reading. That is why I use the Goodreads site. Well because so many of my friendships are long distance I wanted to invite you all to read a book with me. The book is called Snow Flower and the Secret Fan and it is by Lisa See. I have never read it, but it sounds very interesting and I think all of my lady friends might like to read it with me. Here is a picture of the cover.
So, your mission is to acquire and read the book before the end of February. By then I will will send out another post to arrange a skype meeting (I've never used skype before so this will be interesting) and/or we can just chat about it using my Yahoo messenger on the sidebar of my blog.
I hope you all take the chance to have long-distance "girl time" with me. :)
2 comments:
I'm putting it on my "to read" list.
I already told you, but I will have to look into it. I don't know if I can break my code to only read LDS books!
Post a Comment