Thursday, April 1, 2010

Under Contract

So our house was listed on Monday. On Tuesday we had 7 showings. On Wenesday we had 3 offers. I love it! We accepted one for $500.00 over our asking price and we are now in our 7 day option period. And we were worried that we would have to live with my parents when we moved back home. I am still in shock about the speed of the process. Hope all goes well during the option period inspections and such and no major issues come up. After the 7 days we go into contract and the sale will be completed somewhere in and around the 3rd of May. The funniest part of it all is that I know the people who are buying the house. He is one of my former college professors. Funny right? Once it is all said and done, I will laugh about it with him, but we can't communicate during the process.

2 comments:

Liz said...

That is amazing! Super fast and over asking price! WOW! Congrats! I'm glad that things are happening quickly for you! Looks like all of your hard work paid off!

Cloudkicker said...

Wa-hoo!!! That's awesome!