Still not happy about the low yield of a
non wheat bale crop, but I am able to get something going. This week I
lost the broccoli, most of the cabbage, the older corn, and the broccoli
rabe to pests and too much moisture.It has been overly wet these past
few weeks and with the automatic sprinklers on, the yard is starting to
get slimy.
 |
| Pole Beans |
 |
| Most of the sections of garden are a hodgepodge of things this set has tomatoes of varying types, basil, oregano, and cucumber |
 |
| Love my bees! |
 |
| Roma type tomatoes |
 |
| By this time last year I had triple the amount of zucchini. But at least I get some. |
 |
| We
have a lot of aphids this year, Working on getting rid of them, the
seem to like the okra, so I don't get as many pretty blooms |
 |
Corn, sunflowers, pumpkins, and cantaloupe on side of house. Had to net up these to prevent movers from destroying the crop. |
 |
| Front yard |
 |
Elephant ears.....compare the leaf with the door....YES they are HUGE! — in Augusta, GA. |
Cantaloupe and watermelon weave their way all through the front garden.
 |
Joshua with the giant elephant ears to give you scale as to how big they are. |
No comments:
Post a Comment