Thursday, April 3, 2008

Favorite things

Some of our (mine and kids....Jay's taste are a little more....dull and weird) favorite things on the Internet.

Accuradio - We love the selection and listen to it all the time!
http://www.accuradio.com/

Netflix - instead of cable we get four movies at a time unlimited for the month and unlimited watch it now selection. We have over 300 movies on our queue the kids love getting movies in the mail. Much better selection than the video stores.
http://www.netflix.com

Hotflash games - some old board games modified for quick Internet play. Our favorites are Dark Tower and Hot water.
http://www.hotflashgames.com

Club Penguin - The kids love this safe play site.

Big Fish Games - Okay I have enjoyed playing a lot of seek and find games...a habit I caught from my friend Jullie.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/

Okay I do so love to make my own greeting cards but run out of ideas. I love this site especially if you have stampin' up sets. Just enter in the set a at least five ideas come up to create a card with it. Fun!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/

Another scrapbook favorite is the Life Preserver Scrapbook Club. I love the monthly kit...it fits my budget and it is cute stuff. There are also page layouts available.
http://www.lifepreserversclub.com/index.html

Lastly if I am on the Internet I usually hit this site too for church ideas. As the Beehive teacher I am always looking for a cute little handout for the girls because I am enjoyed them so much when I was younger.
http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/

Hope you enjoy these as much as we do!

1 comment:

OUR HOUSE said...

Well thanks a lot Missy - now I'm totally addicted to Hot Water. I'm going to need an intervention or something.