Tuesday, April 1, 2008

First Post

Howdy all! Here it is...I am blogging.....how weird! Okeedokee well lets get every one acquainted. Jay is 35 and enjoying his job here in San Angelo, Texas.





Missy is 31....yes I admit to something besides 25...and will graduate Angelo State University in December 2008 with a BA in History. Sorry no picture yet...I am always the one behind the camara....hmmm I wonder why?!





Michael is 10 and into all that 10 year old boys are except sports (video games, computer games, did I say video games?)





Elliott is 6 and is the crazy one in our family, he is always singing some gross song or repeating the crazy lines from a movie.





Joshua is almost 5 and is as sweet as he can be.





Beth, the only girl, is cute, sassy, and precocious.





I wanted to start this a while ago, but I detained until I finally dragged Jay kicking and screaming into the world of digital camara's.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm looking forward to checking your blog!

OUR HOUSE said...

Welcome, welcome. I just started our blog as well, so we can learn together.

Amber said...

NO WAY! I can't believe it's you! I found you on Liz's blog... hope you don't mind! Your kids are darling! So fun to see you blogging, I can't wait to hear more about your life now!