Breaking Dawn by Stephenie MeyerMy review
rating: 4 of 5 stars
I too enjoyed the entire saga. However I am not a new cult member. While I liked the read, it lacked a certain something that I can't place my finger on. Somehow, while enthralling, the story failed to make me want to reread this series and seek out her other books. Hopefully Meyer will develop that with time. It would be nice to see another book added to this one.
View all my reviews.
2 comments:
Hi Missy!
Have you read "The Host" yet? It's very different from the Twilight series, and it is more geared towards an adult audience. I liked the Twilight series, but I found "The Host" much more interesting and thought-provoking.
No not yet. My sisters told me I had to read Twilight and then I went to see the movie with one of them. I thought I'd go for the host afterwards, ,but after the Twilight saga, which was good, but I wasn't taken in like I am with some authors, you know running out for the next book and so on.
Post a Comment