A mom and her blog. Set up for family and friends who want to know what kind've crazy we are up to these days!
Madelyn had to watch this over and over again, and she laughed every time. Her only complaint - "Where's the mom?" P.S. the word verification is "scoldo" because we're scolding you for not being in the video:)
That is so cute! And I echo the previous comment- Where is Mom?!?
I love these...thanks for sharing.
Where did you find this! That is the funniest thing I've seen all day... ok, so it's only 7:15! LOL!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Madelyn had to watch this over and over again, and she laughed every time. Her only complaint - "Where's the mom?" P.S. the word verification is "scoldo" because we're scolding you for not being in the video:)
That is so cute! And I echo the previous comment- Where is Mom?!?
I love these...thanks for sharing.
Where did you find this! That is the funniest thing I've seen all day... ok, so it's only 7:15! LOL!!!!
Post a Comment