So the latest news on Joshua's stay here in room 323 is that we are going home!
The tough part of the news is that Joshua will not be able to bear weight on his leg until after Monday. That's a lot of sitting around at home to. He has a walker, but it exhausts him to use it too much and I don't want to make his other leg sore.
Another bit of news is that there is an argument between the physical therapist and the Bone Doctor. The physical therapist believes that Joshua's sore leg is almost an inch bigger than his left leg and this is the cause. The Bone doc doesn't think that is the case and basically blew that idea off. He is going to take some scans of Joshua's leg on Monday. The physical therapist gave him an insert for his shoe. Guess we get to play another game of wait and see.

1 comment:
YAY!!! I'm so glad he is home... now if only the rest of you would feel better so I can come play again! LOL!!! Good luck with the PT and Bone Docs!
Post a Comment