No matter how many times I complain, the cereal murder continues to take place and all I am left with is thinks like Apple Jacks and Honey Comb. Yesterday I awoke to find all of the Grape Nuts gone and this morning the crime scene was the above picture. The kids continue to eat my adult cereal and avoiding the cereal they had to have in the store, but don't really eat. I buy the off brands in the bags, so there are no attractive prizes or charecters on the boxes, so that can't be why they want it but won't eat it. UGH!
4 comments:
So fun to find your blog!!! That always happens at our house too! Love and miss you guys!
Well, at least they are eating healthy, I guess. Although the wasted kids cereal stinks.
I like how the Wheaties box says "What's Next?" - it's like the crime scene said it all for you, heheheh:)
you should fill the old grape fruit bag (or other empty healthy cereal bag) with their cereal and let them be surprised. :D
Post a Comment