Sunday, June 15, 2008

Good Book



I loved this book and the other two that follow the series. If you enjoyed Pride and Prejudice at all you will enjoy this book. It follows Mr. Darcy's side of teh story. Wouldn't all of us love to have been Elizabeth Bennett?

It is such a pleasure to be able to read leisurely after a grueling semester at school. I grew weary for a break from all the assigned reading in some really tough classes.

Let me know what you all think.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I've never heard of this? Is it a new book? I'll have to read it sometime, although that may not be for a little while.

LaurieSue said...

I just finished "Austenland," and will have to read this one next! Thanks for the recommendation!

LaurieSue said...

I just finished reading "Austenland," and will have to read this one next! Hope you're enjoying the summer break!
:) Laurie