Sometimes I find myself in the digital world, and wonder how I got here. Anyhow, I saw Missy's ABC Tag, and though I'd add my own ABC listing.
A. Attached or Single: Attached to my Best Friend, Missy.
B. Best Friends: Missy…other good friends: Christy, Jared J., … lots of other friend where we live now, but these three have withstood moves and time.
C. Cake or Pie: Cake goes best in a bowl with milk and cheerios, but pie provides necessary variety (like apple on the 4th of July, and pumpkin at Thanksgiving)
D. Day of Choice: Sunday..I love the fellowship and spiritual renewal of church
E. Essential item: My own kitchen. I hated living in the dorms without a kitchen. Most days I’d rather cook my own meal instead of going out to eat.
F. Favorite color: I wear of a lot of Blue
G. Greatest accomplishment: Being a Husband and Father that is loved by his family.
H. Hometown: Freedom Wyoming. Secondary hometown: Augusta Georgia
I. Indulgences: I have to admit my biggest indulgence right now is my I-Pod Shuffle
J. January or July: January in the South, July back home in Wyoming
K. Kids: Yes, definitely, everyone should enjoy watching kids grow and giggle. And if you can meet the challenge of being a good parent, you’ll be a much better person in nearly every respect.
L. Life is incomplete without: Family
M. Marriage date: 24 May 2002…and it scares me to think how I almost missed it.
N. Number of siblings: 4-5 (My oldest sister died at birth. Two older brothers, one other older sister, and one younger sister.)
O. Oranges or apples: Oranges…apples are too crunchy.
P. Phobias or fears: Unemployment
Q. Quotes: “Don’t just hork it down!” – Remy in Ratatouille
“Our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.” – Marianne Williamson
R. Reason to smile: Children giggling. I challenge anyone not to smile when they hear that.
S. Season: Fall in the mountains.
T. Tag 4 friends: I don’t tag friends with this stuff…it should be entirely voluntary.
U. Unknown fact about me: Well, if I’m willing to put it here, it’s probably not all that unknown, is it?
V. Very favorite store: Wal*Mart. If they don’t have it, you should be asking yourself how much you really need it.
W. Worst habit: I have several probably not suitable for public posting. I’ll admit to fingernail biting.
X. X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound is a lot more versatile and useful.
Y. Your favorite food: Pasta.
Z. Zodiac: Capricorn…it’s fun to know, but not very useful beyond that.
1 comment:
If any of you want to know any unknown facts about Jay just ask me and I can tell you all! His mom is a greatr source of blackmail info too. :)
Post a Comment