Saturday, June 28, 2008

JAY EARNED PROMOTION



He will put it on sometime early next year. Master Sergeant Jay Haderlie. In tribute I added the Air Force theme song to the blog. Jay will never brag for himself so I have to do it for him. He does the same for me and all my school stuff.

Now we can afford to move. It seems we need a new rank each time we move to accommodate our growing household. However, if Jay doesn't want to earn anymore rank this should do fine for us as I have sworn off having any more children. There is a possible addition of a dog though.

I should further note that Joshua has recovered from his surgery just fine and there is barely any more whining. Summer is treating us really good.

5 comments:

OUR HOUSE said...

Congratulations Jay! This is definitely something worth bragging about, and you should feel proud. And Missy, what's the difference between having another kid and getting a dog? They're both time consuming, expensive, noisy, and stinky, right?

LaurieSue said...

Congratulations Jay!
:) From the Dukes Family

Tim said...

Jay--
Congrats and enjoy the new rank! It's ok to brag on yourself once in a while--this means you too Missy.

Amber said...

Congratulations! That's great! Now, off topic... the word verification below this spells something unpleasant that I won't share, but I wonder how often that happens?

Missy said...

Ha! I wouldn't know but it is funny! Random isn't always random...or is it random at all?