Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Do I miss school yet?

Michael asked me this yesterday morning. The answer is no. I really haven't had time to miss it yet. I am still catching up on the post-holiday housecleaning. That mingled with appointments and activities have kept me really busy. I don't feel nearly as stressed as I did while I was in school and I have enjoyed the quite time...well quieter time. Beth talks a lot! In the spare time I have found I am taking full advantage to the library resources and reading and listening to books. It's been really nice!

I do know sometime that the school void will hit me in the face. I hope it won't occur until Beth goes to school. But if it hits sooner I am prepared with lots of projects which include fixing up the house, writing a children's book (well now it's turned into a series, but without an illustrator I am afraid it may never go anywhere), and sewing projects.

No comments: