I have to admit that I am having so much fun in my martial arts class. I get to take the class for free because we have signed up the kids. I think I may like it more than they do. I really enjoy the new knowledge I am gaining in the realm of self-defense. And while I feel a little silly air boxing (I can't imagine actually hitting anyone), I love the kicking and the the mat work. We are still in our trial period where we wait and see who really wants to keep up the classes and the tighter family schedule because we all have classes on different days, but I know I will keep it up as long as I can. I think it will really help me with my fears when Jay is home late or gone away for work.
Next week we start working with staffs. AWESOME! HEEEEEEYAGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment