Stargirl by Jerry SpinelliMy review
rating: 5 of 5 stars
Laurie I will check it out now that I am free from textbooks!
Laurie this one was really awesome! What a neat way to comment how idealy we all want to be Stargirl yet in reality we are all Leo. I do wish the world had more Stargirls....I wish I knew more Stargirls. I wish I had been nicer to the Stargirls in my life.
All I can say is this is a Goodread and I can't wait to read the next one! BTW if you could name yourself what name would you chose?
View all my reviews.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you enjoyed Stargirl as much as I did. We should all tap into our inner Stargirl more often. It would be wonderful to be so happy and carefree all the time.
Hmmm, I'll have to think about my ideal name!
Post a Comment